Community grants are made to nonprofit organizations with current tax-exempt status under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or a public entity. Community grants may also be made to organizations with a fiscal sponsor which maintains tax-exempt status. Community grants applications will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis by the Grants Committee.
Community grants are accepted on a rolling basis and help area organizations address health and wellness needs that they may not otherwise have the funding to support. Organizations may apply for up to $5000 in support.
Particular areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- mental health and social-emotional needs and gaps
- town nurse/community care coordinator support
- food insecurity support
- access to health support
How to apply:
- Provide a letter of inquiry that includes:
- what the requested funds would be used for
- the timeframe
- expected outcomes
- budget outline for requested funds
- Impact: who will you reach in our service area of 9 towns
- how will you measure your success
Past Community Grants
Learn more about the organizations we have supported and the work they are doing by clicking on the link below.