- This event has passed.
Sharing Food and Fun Summer Series ~ Rutland
September 25 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Ottauquechee Health Foundation Presents a Sharing Food and Fun Summer Series:
Farmer’s Market Tours
Are you interested in exploring your local farmer’s market? Would you like to learn more about what they have to offer? Join chef Holly Pierce for a fun, interactive tour of 4 local farmer’s markets and learn the ins and outs of smart, local market shopping.
- Wednesday, June 30th 4pm: Market on the Green, Woodstock, VT
- Friday, July 23rd 5pm: Hartland Farmer’s Market
- Friday, August 20th 4pm: Killington Farmers Market
- Saturday, September 25th 11:30am: Vermont Farmer’s Market, Rutland, VT
What to expect:
- FREE to participate
- FREE goodie bag (reusable) filled with some fresh market treats to get you started
- Personalized tour of vendors and products at 4 unique Vermont Markets
- Expert chef, educator, and farmer’s market guide Holly Pierce can answer any questions you may have
- Explore new and unfamiliar produce and learn what to do with it
- A customized recipe created by chef Holly that incorporates what you purchase that day
- Learn how to eat healthy, local, and EASY!
All ages and experiences welcome!
These are rain or shine events, so please dress accordingly. Each tour will average 60-90 minutes.
DID YOU KNOW: Vermont farmer’s markets accept EBT and SNAP benefits!
Sign up on our event page: Click Here
or email email@example.com
About Holly: Holly loves sharing her passion for food, healthy living and community connection with the people and organizations she works with. She connects with clients through healthy lifestyle coaching, personal cooking instruction, farm to community education and holistic wellness workshops. For more information about her and her offerings, you can visit her website: kitchen-coaching.com.
- September 25
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Ottauquechee Health Foundation
- Vermont Farmer’s Market, Rutland, VT